Microsatellite primers for the Atlantic coastal killifish, Fundulus heteroclitus, with applicability to related Fundulus species
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 275–277, June 2005
How to Cite
ADAMS, S. M., OLEKSIAK, M. F. and DUVERNELL, D. D. (2005), Microsatellite primers for the Atlantic coastal killifish, Fundulus heteroclitus, with applicability to related Fundulus species. Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 275–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.00898.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2005
- Received 19 November 2004; revision accepted 3 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!