Seventy-five EST-linked Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) microsatellite markers and their cross-amplification in five salmonid species
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 282–288, June 2005
How to Cite
VASEMÄGI, A., NILSSON, J. and PRIMMER, C. R. (2005), Seventy-five EST-linked Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) microsatellite markers and their cross-amplification in five salmonid species. Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 282–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.00902.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2005
- Received 30 September 2004; revision received 11 November 2004; accepted 3 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!