Assessment of 17 new whiskered auklet (Aethia pygmaea) microsatellite loci in 42 seabirds identifies 5–15 polymorphic markers for each of nine Alcinae species
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 289–297, June 2005
How to Cite
DAWSON, D. A., HUNTER, F. M., PANDHAL, J., BUCKLAND, R., PARHAM, A., JONES, I. L., BRADSHAW, M., JEHLE, R. and BURKE, T. (2005), Assessment of 17 new whiskered auklet (Aethia pygmaea) microsatellite loci in 42 seabirds identifies 5–15 polymorphic markers for each of nine Alcinae species. Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 289–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.00906.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
- Received 20 September 2004; revision accepted 10 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!