Isolation and characterization of tetramicrosatellite DNA markers in the Eurasian otter (Lutra lutra)
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 314–316, June 2005
How to Cite
HUANG, C.-C., HSU, Y.-C., LEE, L.-L. and LI, S.-H. (2005), Isolation and characterization of tetramicrosatellite DNA markers in the Eurasian otter (Lutra lutra). Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 314–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.00912.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
- Received 4 November 2004; revision accepted 17 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!