Cross-species amplification of microsatellite loci in Aquilegia and Semiaquilegia (Ranunculaceae)
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 317–320, June 2005
How to Cite
YANG, J. Y., COUNTERMAN, B. A., ECKERT, C. G. and HODGES, S. A. (2005), Cross-species amplification of microsatellite loci in Aquilegia and Semiaquilegia (Ranunculaceae). Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 317–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.00913.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
- Received 4 November 2004; revision accepted 17 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!