Isolation and cross-familial amplification of 41 microsatellites for the brook charr (Salvelinus fontinalis)
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 346–351, June 2005
How to Cite
PERRY, G. M. L., KING, T. L., ST.-CYR, J., VALCOURT, M. and BERNATCHEZ, L. (2005), Isolation and cross-familial amplification of 41 microsatellites for the brook charr (Salvelinus fontinalis). Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 346–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.00922.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
- Received 10 November 2004; revision accepted 7 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!