A panel of polymorphic microsatellites in the threatened Apennine chamois (Rupicapra pyrenaica ornata)
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 372–374, June 2005
How to Cite
LORENZINI, R. (2005), A panel of polymorphic microsatellites in the threatened Apennine chamois (Rupicapra pyrenaica ornata). Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 372–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.00931.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2005
- Received 10 November 2004; revision received 8 December 2004; accepted 14 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!