Isolation and characterization of 10 microsatellite loci from Iris hexagona (Iridaceae)
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 410–412, June 2005
How to Cite
MEEROW, A. W., GIDEON, M., KUHN, D. N. and SCHNELL, R. J. (2005), Isolation and characterization of 10 microsatellite loci from Iris hexagona (Iridaceae). Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 410–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.00943.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2005
- Received 19 November 2004; revision received 2 January 2005; accepted 26 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!