DNA microsatellites in the neon damselfish (Pomacentrus coelestis)
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 424–426, June 2005
How to Cite
MILLER-SIMS, V., DELANEY, M., ATEMA, J., KINGSFORD, M. J. and GERLACH, G. (2005), DNA microsatellites in the neon damselfish (Pomacentrus coelestis). Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 424–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.00950.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2005
- Received 9 December 2004; revision accepted 20 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!