Characterization and isolation of DNA microsatellite primers in Raja clavata L. (thornback ray, Rajidae)
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 427–429, June 2005
How to Cite
CHEVOLOT, M., REUSCH, T. B. H., BOELE-BOS, S., STAM, W. T. and OLSEN, J. L. (2005), Characterization and isolation of DNA microsatellite primers in Raja clavata L. (thornback ray, Rajidae). Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 427–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.00951.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2005
- Received 9 December 2004; revision accepted 20 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!