Present address: Department of Biological Sciences, Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond, KY 40475, USA.
Development and characterization of polymorphic microsatellite DNA loci for the endangered dusky gopher frog, Rana sevosa, and two closely related species, Rana capito and Rana areolata
Article first published online: 22 APR 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 436–438, June 2005
How to Cite
RICHTER, S. C. and BROUGHTON, R. E. (2005), Development and characterization of polymorphic microsatellite DNA loci for the endangered dusky gopher frog, Rana sevosa, and two closely related species, Rana capito and Rana areolata. Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 436–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.00954.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2005
- Received 2 October 2004; revision accepted 2 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!