Isolation and characterization of eight microsatellite loci from the house finch (Carpodacus mexicanus)
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 443–445, June 2005
How to Cite
HAWLEY, D. M. (2005), Isolation and characterization of eight microsatellite loci from the house finch (Carpodacus mexicanus). Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 443–445. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.00957.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2005
- Received 5 December 2004; revision accepted 2 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!