Characterization of microsatellite loci isolated in midget faded rattlesnake (Crotalus viridis concolor)
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 452–453, June 2005
How to Cite
OYLER-MCCANCE, S. J., JOHN, J. ST., PARKER, J. M. and ANDERSON, S. H. (2005), Characterization of microsatellite loci isolated in midget faded rattlesnake (Crotalus viridis concolor). Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 452–453. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.00961.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2005
- Received 10 October 2004; revision received 11 January 2005; accepted 2 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!