Characterization of 20 highly variable tetranucleotide microsatellite loci for bull trout (Salvelinus confluentus) and cross-amplification in other Salvelinus species
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 582–585, September 2005
How to Cite
DEHAAN, P. W. and ARDREN, W. R. (2005), Characterization of 20 highly variable tetranucleotide microsatellite loci for bull trout (Salvelinus confluentus) and cross-amplification in other Salvelinus species. Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 582–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.00997.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2005
- Received 9 February 2005; revision accepted 3 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!