pasos (parental allocation of singles in open systems): a computer program for individual parental allocation with missing parents
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 701–704, September 2005
How to Cite
DUCHESNE, P., CASTRIC, T. and BERNATCHEZ, L. (2005), pasos (parental allocation of singles in open systems): a computer program for individual parental allocation with missing parents. Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 701–704. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.01001.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Received 17 December 2004; revision received 02 February 2005; accepted 18 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!