gerud 2.0: a computer program for the reconstruction of parental genotypes from half-sib progeny arrays with known or unknown parents
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 708–711, September 2005
How to Cite
JONES, A. G. (2005), gerud 2.0: a computer program for the reconstruction of parental genotypes from half-sib progeny arrays with known or unknown parents. Molecular Ecology Notes, 5: 708–711. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.01029.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
- Received 28 October 2004;revisionreceived 07 February 2005;accepted 01 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!