Isolation and characterization of microsatellite markers from Sarcocystis neurona, a causative agent of equine protozoal myeloencephalitis
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 8–10, March 2006
How to Cite
ASMUNDSSON, I. M. and ROSENTHAL, B. M. (2006), Isolation and characterization of microsatellite markers from Sarcocystis neurona, a causative agent of equine protozoal myeloencephalitis. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 8–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.01040.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Received 15 March 2005; revision accepted 14 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!