Di- and trinucleotide repeat microsatellites for the parasitoid wasp, Aphidius transcaspicus
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 27–29, March 2006
How to Cite
LOZIER, J. D., MILLS, N. J. and RODERICK, G. K. (2006), Di- and trinucleotide repeat microsatellites for the parasitoid wasp, Aphidius transcaspicus. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 27–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.01126.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2005
- Received 7 June 2005; revision accepted 30 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!