Sixty polymorphic microsatellite markers for the oldfield mouse developed in Peromyscus polionotus and Peromyscus maniculatus
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 36–40, March 2006
How to Cite
MULLEN, L. M., HIRSCHMANN, R. J., PRINCE, K. L., GLENN, T. C., DEWEY, M. J. and HOEKSTRA, H. E. (2006), Sixty polymorphic microsatellite markers for the oldfield mouse developed in Peromyscus polionotus and Peromyscus maniculatus. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 36–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.01128.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2005
- Received 5 May 2005; revision accepted 11 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!