Isolation and characterization of 12 tetra-repeated microsatellite loci from the Formosan grass lizard (Takydromus formosanus)
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 57–59, March 2006
How to Cite
LIN, S.-M., WANG, C.-J., HSU, Y.-C., LUE, K.-Y. and LI, S.-H. (2006), Isolation and characterization of 12 tetra-repeated microsatellite loci from the Formosan grass lizard (Takydromus formosanus). Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 57–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.01136.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Received 24 June 2005; revision accepted 18 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!