Isolation and characterization of 15 microsatellite loci in the poplar rust fungus, Melampsora larici-populina, and cross-amplification in related species
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 60–64, March 2006
How to Cite
BARRÈS, B., DUTECH, C., ANDRIEUX, A., CARON, H., PINON, J. and FREY, P. (2006), Isolation and characterization of 15 microsatellite loci in the poplar rust fungus, Melampsora larici-populina, and cross-amplification in related species. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 60–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.01137.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2005
- Received 24 June 2005; revision received 8 July 2005; accepted 18 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!