Characterization of microsatellite loci in longnose dace (Rhinichthys cataractae) and interspecific amplification in five other Leuciscinae species
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 69–71, March 2006
How to Cite
GIRARD, P. and ANGERS, B. (2006), Characterization of microsatellite loci in longnose dace (Rhinichthys cataractae) and interspecific amplification in five other Leuciscinae species. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 69–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.01140.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2005
- Received 16 June 2005; revision accepted 18 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!