A nondestructive, rapid, reliable and inexpensive method to sample, store and extract high-quality DNA from fish body mucus and buccal cells
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 257–260, March 2006
How to Cite
LIVIA, L., ANTONELLA, P., HOVIRAG, L., MAURO, N. and PANARA, F. (2006), A nondestructive, rapid, reliable and inexpensive method to sample, store and extract high-quality DNA from fish body mucus and buccal cells. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 257–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.01142.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2005
- Received 16 June 2005; revision received 28 June 2005; accepted 18 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!