Polymorphic microsatellite DNA markers for the grey fantail, Rhipidura albiscapa
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 75–76, March 2006
How to Cite
JIN, L., MUNRO, K., TAN, S., HOFFMAN, J. and AMOS, W. (2006), Polymorphic microsatellite DNA markers for the grey fantail, Rhipidura albiscapa. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 75–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.01143.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2005
- Received 15 March 2005; revision accepted 19 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!