Polymorphic microsatellite DNA markers for the grey fantail, Rhipidura albiscapa
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 75–76, March 2006
How to Cite
JIN, L., MUNRO, K., TAN, S., HOFFMAN, J. and AMOS, W. (2006), Polymorphic microsatellite DNA markers for the grey fantail, Rhipidura albiscapa. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 75–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.01143.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2005
- Received 15 March 2005; revision accepted 19 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!