Isolation and characterization of twelve polymorphic microsatellite markers for the invasive ascidian Styela clava (Tunicata)
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 101–103, March 2006
How to Cite
DUPONT, L., VIARD, F. and BISHOP, J. D. D. (2006), Isolation and characterization of twelve polymorphic microsatellite markers for the invasive ascidian Styela clava (Tunicata). Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 101–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.01153.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2005
- Received 29 June 2005; revision accepted 25 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!