Isolation and characterization of highly polymorphic microsatellite loci for the garden tiger moth Arctia caja (Lepidoptera: Arctiidae)
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 104–106, March 2006
How to Cite
ANDERSON, S. J., DAWSON, D. A. and FREELAND, J. R. (2006), Isolation and characterization of highly polymorphic microsatellite loci for the garden tiger moth Arctia caja (Lepidoptera: Arctiidae). Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 104–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.01154.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2005
- Received 6 July 2005; revision accepted 25 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!