Development and characterization of novel tetra- and dinucleotide microsatellite markers for the French Polynesia black-lipped pearl oyster, Pinctada margaritifera
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 107–109, March 2006
How to Cite
HERBINGER, C. M., SMITH, C.-A. and LANGY, S. (2006), Development and characterization of novel tetra- and dinucleotide microsatellite markers for the French Polynesia black-lipped pearl oyster, Pinctada margaritifera. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 107–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.01156.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2005
- Received 31 May 2005; revision received 30 June 2005; accepted 4 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!