A nonlethal method of identification of Ambystoma laterale, A. jeffersonianum and sympatric unisexuals
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 261–264, March 2006
How to Cite
RAMSDEN, C., BÉRIAULT, K. and BOGART, J. P. (2006), A nonlethal method of identification of Ambystoma laterale, A. jeffersonianum and sympatric unisexuals. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 261–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.01164.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Received 06 July 2005; revisionaccepted 04 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!