New polymorphic microsatellite loci in two fish species: bluefin killifish (Lucania goodei) and yellow bullhead (Ameiurus natalis)
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 167–169, March 2006
How to Cite
CREER, D. A. and TREXLER, J. C. (2006), New polymorphic microsatellite loci in two fish species: bluefin killifish (Lucania goodei) and yellow bullhead (Ameiurus natalis). Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 167–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.01179.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2005
- Received 16 June 2005; revisionaccepted 1 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!