Y chromosome microsatellite isolation from BAC clones in the greater white-toothed shrew (Crocidura russula)
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 276–279, March 2006
How to Cite
HANDLEY, L. J. L. and PERRIN, N. (2006), Y chromosome microsatellite isolation from BAC clones in the greater white-toothed shrew (Crocidura russula). Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 276–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.01180.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2005
- Received 24 June 2005; revision received 10 August 2005; accepted 1 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!