Development of DNA microsatellite markers in tropical yam (Dioscorea sp.)
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 173–175, March 2006
How to Cite
TOSTAIN, S., SCARCELLI, N., BROTTIER, P., MARCHAND, J.-L., PHAM, J.-L. and NOYER, J.-L. (2006), Development of DNA microsatellite markers in tropical yam (Dioscorea sp.). Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 173–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.01182.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2005
- Received 14 July 2005; revision accepted 1 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!