Development of 10 polymorphic microsatellite markers from herbicide-bleached tissues of the brooding pocilloporid coral Seriatopora hystrix
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 176–178, March 2006
How to Cite
UNDERWOOD, J. N., SOUTER, P. B., BALLMENT, E. R., LUTZ, A. H. and VAN OPPEN, M. J. H. (2006), Development of 10 polymorphic microsatellite markers from herbicide-bleached tissues of the brooding pocilloporid coral Seriatopora hystrix. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 176–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.01183.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2005
- Received 28 July 2005; revision accepted 1 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!