A new set of polymorphic simple sequence repeat (SSR) markers from a wild strawberry (Fragaria vesca) are transferable to other diploid Fragaria species and to Fragaria × ananassa
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 197–200, March 2006
How to Cite
MONFORT, A., VILANOVA, S., DAVIS, T. M. and ARÚS, P. (2006), A new set of polymorphic simple sequence repeat (SSR) markers from a wild strawberry (Fragaria vesca) are transferable to other diploid Fragaria species and to Fragaria × ananassa. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 197–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.01191.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2005
- Received 3 August 2005; revision accepted 12 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!