Development and use of anchored-SSRs to study DNA polymorphism in bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.)
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 296–299, March 2006
How to Cite
SINGH, R., KUMAR, N., BANDOPADHYAY, R., RUSTGI, S., SHARMA, S., BALYAN, H. S. and GUPTA, P. K. (2006), Development and use of anchored-SSRs to study DNA polymorphism in bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 296–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.01202.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2006
- Received 7 June 2005; revision received 8 July 2005; accepted 5 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!