Isolation and characterization of di- and tetranucleotide microsatellite loci in the yellow-spotted night lizard Lepidophyma flavimaculatum (Squamata: Xantusiidae)
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 233–236, March 2006
How to Cite
SINCLAIR, E. A., SCHOLL, R., BEZY, R. L., CRANDALL, K. A. and SITES, J. W. (2006), Isolation and characterization of di- and tetranucleotide microsatellite loci in the yellow-spotted night lizard Lepidophyma flavimaculatum (Squamata: Xantusiidae). Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 233–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2005.01204.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Received 11 August 2005; revision accepted 05 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!