Emotions in Continental Philosophy
Adapted from Dreyfus and Wrathall, eds., Blackwell Companion to Phenomenology and Existentialism, Blackwell, 2006
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 413–431, September 2006
How to Cite
Solomon, R. C. (2006), Emotions in Continental Philosophy. Philosophy Compass, 1: 413–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.00034.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
- Philosophy Compass 1 (2006): 10.1111/j.1747-9991.2006.00034.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!