ml-relate: a computer program for maximum likelihood estimation of relatedness and relationship
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 576–579, June 2006
How to Cite
KALINOWSKI, S. T., WAGNER, A. P. and TAPER, M. L. (2006), ml-relate: a computer program for maximum likelihood estimation of relatedness and relationship. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 576–579. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01256.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2006
- Received 13 September 2005; revision received 27 October 2005; accepted 22 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!