Polymorphic microsatellite loci from the American goldfinch (Carduelis tristis) and their cross-amplification in a variety of passerine species
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 470–472, June 2006
How to Cite
TARVIN, K. A. (2006), Polymorphic microsatellite loci from the American goldfinch (Carduelis tristis) and their cross-amplification in a variety of passerine species. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 470–472. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01277.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Received 31 October 2005; revision accepted 8 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!