Isolation and characterization of DNA microsatellite primers for Cynoscion acoupa, the most exploited sciaenid fish along the coast of Brazil
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 660–663, September 2006
How to Cite
FARIAS, I. P., MUNIZ, L. B., ASTOLFI-FILHO, S. and SAMPAIO, I. (2006), Isolation and characterization of DNA microsatellite primers for Cynoscion acoupa, the most exploited sciaenid fish along the coast of Brazil. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 660–663. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01289.x
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2006
- Received 22 November 2005; revision accepted 14 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!