Microsatellite DNA markers for assessing phylogeographic and population structure in Preble's meadow jumping mice (Zapus hudsonius preblei) and cross-amplification among neighbouring taxa
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 670–673, September 2006
How to Cite
KING, T. L., EACKLES, M. S. and YOUNG, C. C. (2006), Microsatellite DNA markers for assessing phylogeographic and population structure in Preble's meadow jumping mice (Zapus hudsonius preblei) and cross-amplification among neighbouring taxa. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 670–673. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01293.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
- Received 26 October 2005; revision accepted 10 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!