Isolation and characterization of microsatellite loci for parentage assessment in captive populations of roseate spoonbill (Ajaia ajaja)
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 677–679, September 2006
How to Cite
SAWYER, G. M. and BENJAMIN, R. C. (2006), Isolation and characterization of microsatellite loci for parentage assessment in captive populations of roseate spoonbill (Ajaia ajaja). Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 677–679. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01299.x
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2006
- Received 4 December 2005; revision accepted 13 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!