AQUASPLATCHE: a program to simulate genetic diversity in populations living in linear habitats
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 583–585, September 2006
How to Cite
NEUENSCHWANDER, S. (2006), AQUASPLATCHE: a program to simulate genetic diversity in populations living in linear habitats. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 583–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01300.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2006
- Received 14 December 2005; revision accepted 13 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!