Characterization of 19 single nucleotide polymorphism markers for coho salmon
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 715–720, September 2006
How to Cite
SMITH, C. T., PARK, L., VANDOORNIK, D., SEEB, L. W. and SEEB, J. E. (2006), Characterization of 19 single nucleotide polymorphism markers for coho salmon. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 715–720. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01320.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Received 22 November 2005; revision received 8 December 2005; accepted 8 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!