Isolation and characterization of microsatellites in the sea hibiscus (Hibiscus tiliaceus L., Malvaceae) and related hibiscus species
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 721–723, September 2006
How to Cite
TAKAYAMA, K., KAJITA, T., MURATA, J. and TATEISHI, Y. (2006), Isolation and characterization of microsatellites in the sea hibiscus (Hibiscus tiliaceus L., Malvaceae) and related hibiscus species. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 721–723. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01321.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
- Received 22 November 2005; revision received 5 December 2005; accepted 8 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!