Development of microsatellite markers for noninvasive DNA samples of the eastern green lizard Lacerta viridis
Article first published online: 19 APR 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 731–733, September 2006
How to Cite
LAUBE, M. and KUEHN, R. (2006), Development of microsatellite markers for noninvasive DNA samples of the eastern green lizard Lacerta viridis. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 731–733. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01324.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2006
- Received 22 November 2005; revision accepted 09 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!