Polymorphic microsatellite DNA markers in the mudflat topshell Diloma subrostrata (Gastropoda, Trochidae)
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 762–764, September 2006
How to Cite
DONALD, K. M. and SPENCER, H. G. (2006), Polymorphic microsatellite DNA markers in the mudflat topshell Diloma subrostrata (Gastropoda, Trochidae). Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 762–764. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01334.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2006
- Received 4 December 2005; revision accepted 22 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!