Present address: Division of Biological Sciences, University of Montana, Missoula, MT 59812, USA, and CIBIO, Centro de Investigação em Biodiversidade e Recursos, Genéticos Campus Agrário de Vairão Universidade do Porto, 4485-601 Vairão, Portugal.
Sequencing primers and SNPs for rapidly evolving reproductive loci in endangered ibex and their kin (Bovidae, Capra spp.)
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 776–779, September 2006
How to Cite
JORDAN, S., MIQUEL, C., TABERLET, P. and LUIKART, G. (2006), Sequencing primers and SNPs for rapidly evolving reproductive loci in endangered ibex and their kin (Bovidae, Capra spp.). Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 776–779. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01340.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2006
- Received 2 September 2005; revision received 30 January 2006; accepted 7 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!