TETRASAT: a program for the population analysis of allotetraploid microsatellite data
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 586–589, September 2006
How to Cite
MARKWITH, S. H., STEWART, D. J. and DYER, J. L. (2006), TETRASAT: a program for the population analysis of allotetraploid microsatellite data. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 586–589. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01345.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2006
- Received 5 January 2006; revision accepted 30 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!