Present adress: Departament de Genètica Vegetal, Institut de Recerca i Tecnologia Agroalimentaria, Centre de Cabrils, Ctra de Cabrils s/n, 08348 Cabrils, Barcelona, Spain.
Development of SSR markers located in the G1 linkage group of apricot (Prunus armeniaca L.) using a bacterial artificial chromosome library
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 789–791, September 2006
How to Cite
VILANOVA, S., SORIANO, J. M., LALLI, D. A., ROMERO, C., ABBOTT, A. G., LLÁCER, G. and BADENES, M. L. (2006), Development of SSR markers located in the G1 linkage group of apricot (Prunus armeniaca L.) using a bacterial artificial chromosome library. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 789–791. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01346.x
S. Vilanova and J. M. Soriano contributed equal to this work.
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Received 5 January 2006; revision accepted 30 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!