Development and characterization of microsatellite markers for a monoecious Ficus species, Ficus insipida, and cross-species amplification among different sections of Ficus
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2006
Molecular Ecology Notes
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 792–795, September 2006
How to Cite
VIGNES, H., HOSSAERT-MCKEY, M., BEAUNE, D., FEVRE, D., ANSTETT, M.-C., BORGES, R. M., KJELLBERG, F. and CHEVALLIER, M. H. (2006), Development and characterization of microsatellite markers for a monoecious Ficus species, Ficus insipida, and cross-species amplification among different sections of Ficus. Molecular Ecology Notes, 6: 792–795. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-8286.2006.01347.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2006
- Received 5 January 2006; revision accepted 30 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!